True Lean at the University of Kentucky
Toyota/UK partnership since 1994
- experienced Toyota management and practitioners
- Toyota Executive in Residence program
- instructors who are former Toyota employees
We share our knowledge and experience to help you reach
- total system implementation
- lean culture
- sustainable results
Our focus is
We offer varied opportunities
- begin with leadership development and certification on campus or in your facility
- continued coaching and knowledge transfer in your facility by former Toyota staff
- staying in touch – all clients are encouraged to contact instructors for additional development
Who can benefit from True Lean?
From banks to nonprofits, offices to hospitals, manufacturers to suppliers, restaurants to food processors – our principles apply to any enterprise and our tools work on any process.
Lean Systems in the service industry improves organizational performance. Learn to stabilize and streamline administrative processes and improve predictability in transactions, document flow and information management.
Lean Systems in the industrial sector gives you the tools you need to increase productivity and improve quality while still being able to eliminate waste and improve work methods at the same time. Any industrial endeavor will see positive results.
Lean Systems in healthcare can reduce cost, eliminate errors and prevent patient harm. We teach you how to apply lean principles in your organization to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare.
You can learn more by
- exploring our website
- contacting Sandra Dunn – 859-257-4886 or 859-797-6146. She can
- provide additional information
- arrange a visit to UK for a discussion of our services and tour of our facilities
- set up a conference call with the program director or instructors
- arrange for our program director or instructors to visit your facility
- register you for courses
- set up on-site or dedicated coaching or assistance